Please call 310.288.6611 to schedule an interview or consultation with April Masini.

-blank-

Dear readers and forum members:

Due to the demands of a new project I must suspend our forum activity. I am so sorry.

I wish you all the very best, always.

April

https://www.aprilmasini.com
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.

Re: getting over the past

I'm going to cut to the chase and I'm going to be very blunt, because you need to WAKE UP!

You said, "My problem is that I cannot get over what happened."
Well, you shouldn't get over it! What you should do is ask yourself why you want to be with someone who is a chronic, flagrant liar and perpetual cheat. Why on earth would you think that he would not do the exact same thing to you as he did to all of these other women? Oh wait, he did!!!

Frankly, you are either delusional or you are a masochist. You know exactly who and what this guy is. Acknowledge and accept it!

You say, "I want to believe him but it is so hard."
Oh, you think?!!

You say, "I am so scared that he is going to do the same thing to me that he has done to ever other girl."
NEWS BULLETIN: He already has!

You say, "When I get married, I want to be in it for life and believe in faithfulness. I don
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert, author of 4 books and the #1 relationship advice forum, blue-chip corporate spokesperson and preferred go-to source for the world’s most prominent media and news outlets.