Please call 310.288.6611 to schedule an interview or consultation with April Masini.

-blank-

Dear readers and forum members:

Due to the demands of a new project I must suspend our forum activity. I am so sorry.

I wish you all the very best, always.

April

https://www.aprilmasini.com
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.

Re: Did I come on too strong and can I fix?

"Fixing" relationships is often tricky business because what one person think is a fixed relationship may not seem like a fix at all to the other person. When there's a breakup involved, it's best to get the most closure you can, and then to shift your focus towards your future, and away from your past. ;)
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert, author of 4 books and the #1 relationship advice forum, blue-chip corporate spokesperson and preferred go-to source for the world’s most prominent media and news outlets.

Hi April! Please help me, I want to ask just one thing.
How can I fix things with her if I came too strong?

I met her two weeks ago and everything started really cool, I show up my feelings to her on the third day and I got a positive answer. All things evolve in a positive way, she told me to send her good morning messages and so on.

Now yesterday I came too strong telling her really detailed things about what I want, what i will add to the future relationship and she told me "you cross the line", "stop it", "i don't owe you anything", "you're dreaming way too far into the future". (I didn't tell her anything wrong)

And my answer was, "I told you you can tell me what I can do, and what things I can't do" makes sense? I tell her that because my intention was never to rush her, but she never told me something until yesterday, things like "I should have told you" "it's my fault I didn't stop you on time" "I don't want to hurt you later" "i don't want to continue this game"

I understand her completely, but was never my intention to reach that point. Please help me! If it helps she gave me clear signs she is into me, but what happened yesterday makes me wonder what can I do. She just leaves me on seen, and I'm afraid all is ruined, she has demonstrate me in a short amount of time that she's wife material and now this, help! I want to fix this.

Hi April! Please help me, I want to ask just one thing.
How can I fix things with her if I came too strong?

I met her two weeks ago and everything started really cool, I show up my feelings to her on the third day and I got a positive answer. All things evolve in a positive way, she told me to send her good morning messages and so on.

Now yesterday I came too strong telling her really detailed things about what I want, what i will add to the future relationship and she told me "you cross the line", "stop it", "i don't owe you anything", "you're dreaming way too far into the future". (I didn't tell her anything wrong)

And my answer was, "I told you you can tell me what I can do, and what things I can't do" makes sense? I tell her that because my intention was never to rush her, but she never told me something until yesterday, things like "I should have told you" "it's my fault I didn't stop you on time" "I don't want to hurt you later" "i don't want to continue this game"

I understand her completely, but was never my intention to reach that point. Please help me! If it helps she gave me clear signs she is into me, but what happened yesterday makes me wonder what can I do. She just leaves me on seen, and I'm afraid all is ruined, she has demonstrate me in a short amount of time that she's wife material and now this, help! I want to fix this.