Please call 310.288.6611 to schedule an interview or consultation with April Masini.

-blank-

Dear readers and forum members:

Due to the demands of a new project I must suspend our forum activity. I am so sorry.

I wish you all the very best, always.

April

https://www.aprilmasini.com
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.

What should I do, how can I get him back

I've been in a relationship with my BF for 5 years. During that I had to live with my kids father for 2 but in seperate rooms, he cheated on me multiple times I had an abortion found out he was with another girl and even moved in with her which he promised me he wouldn't do. I moved out when I could afford it. He and my ex fought bc my ex came to the house and was banging on my windows and etc. I tried to stop them. I found out I was pregnant again. Then had a miscarraige. He got this girl pregnant and didn't even tell me I found out 4 months later on fb. When the baby was born it was the anniversary of my misscarrage. I felt awful. My ex played me into sleeping with him. I did it one time and never repeated. I sent a couple of pics and stopped less than a weeks time. Then I was fully committed again bc I love my BF. My bf became faithful, even discussed a marriage date. We had signed a lease together. Then my ex sent him the screenshot of the video I didn't realize he took of us together and the pics over 10minths ago. My bf left stopped our lease and said he was letting go. Now he is saying he is giving me a chance but we aren't together...he isn't sure if he can ever get over this. He says he holds grudges and never gets over things and can't tell me what to do....says he feels Like he owes me this. Says he cares about me and my kids but is angry and also hates me.
What can I do?

Re: What should I do, how can I get him back

If you focus on shoring up your own life as a single mother (emphasis on single) this ex-boyfriend that you want back, is more likely to see you as someone who really wants to be with him. It sounds like you were with your ex, and then you were living with that ex while you were with your more recent ex, and then you moved in with your more recent ex, but you cheated on him with your former ex. This more recent ex feels burned, and if you put yourself in his shoes, I'm sure you can see why. :oops: Since you want the more recent ex back, you need to show him that you're okay on your own and you don't need to be with someone. He needs to see that you're not going to go back to the other ex. That's why living alone, making a good life for yourself and your kids, is the best way for him to see the kind of person he wants -- someone who is not going to run back to your other ex.

As for you, personally, it's important that you find some closure from that earlier relationship. Since that man is the father of your two children, it's going to be impossible to not have him in your life, but you have to find closure on the romance so that if bad things happen in life, you don't run back to him for comfort and sex -- especially if you're with someone else. That's going to take time, and you processing what happened, who you are and who you want to be. None of this is an easy fix, and because you cheated on this last boyfriend and he's telling you that he's trying to forgive you, but he holds grudges, you have to show him your commitment to living a good life that he wants to be part of. 8-)
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert, author of 4 books and the #1 relationship advice forum, blue-chip corporate spokesperson and preferred go-to source for the world’s most prominent media and news outlets.

First things first, your ex could be over you.

I put that one first because it is least likely. And it’s the one you are least likely to want to hear. So… it’s out of the way.

Besides, it takes time to get over someone. It doesn’t just happen overnight. Why do you think you miss your ex so much?

If you could will that love for them away you would wouldn’t you?

And what is the one thing people keep telling you it’s gonna take?
Time, right?

And if time has passed it’s still unlikely, because it generally takes a lot of time.

Then, there’s the pain.

Breakups suck, man… for both the Breaker and the Break-ee. (Is that a word? Well, it is now.)

The pain of a breakup can be comparable to having someone you love pass away.

Now, I will venture to say that everyone reading this has lost someone at some point, even if it was a pet.

After a breakup, you start to wonder some things you might wonder if you lost someone,

It is very serious matter. Everything was going well but your ex. messed up everything due to jealousy. It seems your BF loves you but also make himself ready to accept your past and it is obvious. If you want your Bf back then you should talk to him and assured that there is nothing in between you and your ex. If he really loves you then he will understand you and come back to you.
If he will not do so then it will be better to live alone with your kids and give them a better life.

It is very serious matter. Everything was going well but your ex. messed up everything due to jealousy. It seems your BF loves you but also make himself ready to accept your past and it is obvious. If you want your Bf back then you should talk to him and assured that there is nothing in between you and your ex. If he really loves you then he will understand you and come back to you.
If he will not do so then it will be better to live alone with your kids and give them a better life.

I want to use this medium to thank powerful Dr Amigo wonders for helping me get my broken home back after my wife of 12 years left me for another lady. Two months ago my wife filed for a divorce through her lawyer when we had no issues at all. i was surprised because our family was a very happy one with three beautiful kids that even neighbors were jealous of us. i never knew a man she met at the mall cast a spell on her so she would love him alone and forget about her family. i tried all ways to reach her and make peace ordinarily but i could not because the potency of the spell was so high on her that she could not even get herself. a friend of mine who felt pity for me introduced me to Dr Amigo so i contacted Dr Amigo and told him all about my marital problems. He assured me that he will help me and that my wife will be back to me in 24 hours, i trusted him because he had worked for my friend who wont stop testifying about him. To my greatest surprise, after 24 hours of contacting Dr Amigo and following his advice to provide for what he requested, my wife called and was begging and immediately came back to us and now we are happy family again. i cant stop thanking Dr Amigo and his entire temple.

I'm glad you're happy. I'm not an advocate of "spells". I believe that if you want to work through on a relationship, and make decisions based on your behavior, your goals, and your partner's behavior and goals, you'll learn relationship tools that you can take with you into other relationships -- whether they're romantic, parental, workplace, neighborly or any other kind! If you need any help with your current relationships and you'd like me to advise you, I'm more than happy to do so! Let me know if you have any questions in the future. :)
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert, author of 4 books and the #1 relationship advice forum, blue-chip corporate spokesperson and preferred go-to source for the world’s most prominent media and news outlets.