Please call 310.288.6611 to schedule an interview or consultation with April Masini.

-blank-

Dear readers and forum members:

Due to the demands of a new project I must suspend our forum activity. I am so sorry.

I wish you all the very best, always.

April

https://www.aprilmasini.com
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.

Re: Please suggest : Good Gifts for Guy?

Gift-giving is all about picking that special something that screams, "Only I would have known how much you would love this because only I know you this well." But, there are other factors to consider, too. Like, not freaking him out by spending too much money if you’re only seeing one another casually, or getting him too much of an intimate gift too soon.

The Perfect Gifts for Every Level of a Relationship:
Casual Date—You guys see each other once and a while but have no formal commitment, so the key here is to keep the gift light-hearted, and not imbued with too much significance or emotion. Forget the CD (too impersonal) and the clothes (too personal) and opt instead for two tickets to his favorite home-team game. Fun, and another opportunity for you to get together…and maybe turn that casual relationship into something more.

Spending limit: $50.
New Boyfriend—He’s your guy, that’s for sure, but it’s all still so new. Show him that you know him pretty well without getting too saccharin by getting him a limited-edition hardbound book by his favorite author.

Spending limit: $100-150.
Serious Beau—In some ways, this gift is easier than the others because you know him well (or at least you should if he’s been your guy for a while). My favorite gift for your guy (and actually for you too) is a weekend getaway, planned and paid for by you. Pick a place that you know he’ll love, and come up fun and creative activities to do while you’re there.

Spending limit: The sky’s the limit when you’re in love.
Any guy—I think tickets to an event — from a football game to his favorite group —are always at the top of most guys favorite gift list. They’re something you can look forward to and enjoy together... or you can be really cool and send him to the football game with his best pal. Best of all, they’re neither overly-personal, nor are they impersonal…and can range drastically in price.
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert, author of 4 books and the #1 relationship advice forum, blue-chip corporate spokesperson and preferred go-to source for the world’s most prominent media and news outlets.