Please call 310.288.6611 to schedule an interview or consultation with April Masini.

-blank-

Dear readers and forum members:

Due to the demands of a new project I must suspend our forum activity. I am so sorry.

I wish you all the very best, always.

April

https://www.aprilmasini.com
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.

Dating female Bodybuilder

i am a 36 year old autistic male called virgin called Stuart. I have a slim body average strength and a but shy. I have seen a female bodybuilder called Iabelle turell who lives in the usa and who is aged 35 single and is muscle-bound very strong & wrestles men. I fancy her more than any other women and would like to make a move on her to Make and keep her as my wife.

However I have never had a proper girlfriend before and would love all the advice u can give on how to make her and keep her as my wife through ensuring she fancies me and wants to be with me.

if you can't help please pass onto something that will help!

email is stuarty@europe.com

ta please help

stuart
Last edited by Stuartp on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Dating female Bodybuilder

Ask her out on a date. Invite her to have dinner with you, and get to know her. ;) That's a great first step.

Everyone likes to be liked! If the advice you found on AskApril.com was helpful "like" us on FB -- and tell a friend!
https://www.facebook.com/Relationship.E ... ril.Masini
And... you can follow my interviews and advice in the press on Twitter @AskAprilcom
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert, author of 4 books and the #1 relationship advice forum, blue-chip corporate spokesperson and preferred go-to source for the world’s most prominent media and news outlets.

ISABELLE LIVES IN THE USA I LIVE IN THE UK. A DISTANCE OF 3,653 MILES.

I ONLY WORK AS VOLUNTEER ON THE DOLE INCOME OF £70 PER WEEK.

I CANNOT AFFORD THE £1225 COST TO BRING US TOGETHER, AT THE MOMENT.

PLANNING TO BOOK HER FOR A WRESTLE AS SHE FOR A FEE WRESTLES MEN.

WHAT SHOULD I TALK TO HER ABOUT TO MAKE HER INTERESTED IN DATING ME?

If you can't afford to date her because of the distance and your income, then you should find someone you can afford to date. ;)

Hope that helps!

Everyone likes to be liked! If the advice you found on AskApril.com was helpful "like" us on FB -- and tell a friend!
https://www.facebook.com/Relationship.E ... ril.Masini
And... you can follow my interviews and advice in the press on Twitter @AskAprilcom
April Masini is a relationship and etiquette expert, author of 4 books and the #1 relationship advice forum, blue-chip corporate spokesperson and preferred go-to source for the world’s most prominent media and news outlets.

April Masini wrote:If you can't afford to date her because of the distance and your income, then you should find someone you can afford to date. ;)

Hope that helps!
sorry for interrupt but I think he need advice not disappointment!

And to Stuart

Please talk to her,Not for asking a date, Just talking. Try to get her interest in you. after that tell her about your feelings.

It's important to be realistic in relationships, and if you can't afford to date someone who lives around the world.... chances are good that this relationship will never blossom. Dating in your own neighborhood increases your chances of a healthy, happy, easy relationship! ;)