Please call 310.288.6611 to schedule an interview or consultation with April Masini.

-blank-

Dear readers and forum members:

Due to the demands of a new project I must suspend our forum activity. I am so sorry.

I wish you all the very best, always.

April

https://www.aprilmasini.com
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.

He says he doesn't want anything serious

So I met this guy a few weeks ago on a dating website we got talking and found out we have alot in common so finally we arranged to meet and go for a coffee.we met up and got on really well face to face we talked and went out and it felt like we were actually suited I would even go as far to say it felt like at that moment I could see us being a couple.after we went back to his and chilled then that evening he dropped me home he messaged me afterwards saying he had a really good time but sad he hope I don't think anything serious will come of this since we had also talked about me joining the army and he's moving back to London in June he doesn't think it will work with the distance he said he's happy to still carry on seeing eachother and having casual sex but I told him from the beginning I wanted a serious relationship now I just think it was his plan all along and he's using me until he goes away I can't seem to stop thinking about him part of me wants to carry on because I really like him and I want to think he could maybe change his mind at the same time I'm torn and don't think he will. Question is do I walk away or do I keep trying?